We’re excited to bring you another great article from BellaSugar, a fantastic source for beauty news, how-to’s, celebrity beauty trends, and giveaways galore. Today, BellaSugar is sharing “5 Ways to Make Your Morning Routine Faster“…
Do you find yourself skipping makeup and hair in the morning just so you can grab 15 or 20 precious extra minutes of shut-eye? Or worse, are you losing sleep to an overlong makeup routine? Don’t do it! There’s no need to suffer for beauty in the mornings, and we’ve got a few beauty tricks up our sleeves that can speed up anyone’s maquillage. See five of our easiest ways to make mornings less painful below.
1. Tint and/or perm your lashes – You could also get lash extensions, but they’re pricey. Getting your lashes dyed and permanently curled makes mascara unnecessary for lots of people, it lasts for about six weeks, and a tint or perm should only cost you about $30.
2. Braid the night before – Braided hairstyles can last most people at least a couple of days, so spend a little time one evening braiding your hair, then protect it overnight by pinning it up or covering it with a scarf or cap. Then, in the morning all you have to do is smooth down flyaways.
Click here to read “Impress Your Friends With This Fun, Flirty Eyeliner Trick“
For more of BellaSugar‘s time-saving tips, just keep reading.
3. Skip the foundation – All-over foundation looks great on the red carpet, but for everyday life it’s much faster to substitute a light powder and then just use a concealer to cover spots.
4. Use a tinted moisturizer with SPF – Another foundation-free option that multitasks beautifully is tinted moisturizer with SPF. It evens skin tone, covers up little imperfections, hydrates, and protects your skin in one swipe.
5. Use a stain on your cheeks and lips – Stains are sheer, so blending them is much faster and easier than powder or lipsticks, and you don’t have to worry about coordinating makeup colors if you use a double-duty product.
What trick would you add to this list?
More great articles from BellaSugar:
Get More Out of Your Skin Care Routine
Let Your Favorite Dessert Help You Find a Perfume
Make Your Lips Look Fuller in 3 Easy Steps
No Girl Scout Cookies? Make Your Own Thin Mint Body Scrub