This Accessorized post is all about some of my crazier rings…
These pieces remind me of armor in a way – the speared ring in the middle photo resembles a jousting stick while the hinged rings above look like the folds in a knight’s suit of armor. Do you see that too?
I really like the toughness factor to of these pieces. They add an element of strength and structure to a look without being covered in flashy embellishments. No outfit is dull with this knuckle armor! Here are some options at various price points if you’re looking to find some similar pieces…
- Low Luv by Erin Wasson Double Triangle Ring in Silver & Gold, $45 each
- Dorothy Perkins Layered Silver Tone Ring, $14.00
- Melody Ehsani Armor-Dillo Ring in Gold, $31.95
- Belle Noel Armor Finger Ring, $65
- Gathering Eye Double Spear Ring, $19.95
What do you guys think of this jewelry? Do you wear crazy statement rings like this?