You know I love a good DIY face mask and the baking soda & orange juice mask is one that I have to share. This mask is perfect for acne-prone skin; it will eliminate blackheads and oil. Baking soda is a great acne-fighter and exfoliator. And the acid in orange juice tightens pores while the vitamin C brightens skin. You’re only two ingredients and 20 minutes away from beautiful skin!
- 1 teaspoon of real orange juice (best if freshly squeezed)
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix 1 teaspoon real orange juice with 1 tablespoon baking soda.
- Spread a thin layer on your face.
- Leave on for 20 minutes. The paste will dry and any facial movements could cause it to flake off, so no talking!
- Dampen fingers with water and lightly scrub in circular motions for extra exfoliation.
- Rinse off and follow with moisturizer.
Your skin may be a little rosy afterwards, so it’s best to do the mask before bed. I recommend you use this mask no more than 1-2 times a week, but you can get the acne-fighting power of baking soda in a daily cleanser too.
Recipe Via: Beauty Bets