I have visited below mentioned site and found that site is a best about keeping teeth white. And it has some important dental resources also.
1. Follow good oral hygiene practices. Brush your teeth at least twice daily and floss at least once daily to remove plaque. For a brighter and whiter smile use our 3 step foaming system in conjunction with your regular brushing routine
2. Beware of many over the counter teeth bleaching products that are highly PH acidic. These products can cause tooth surface loss and sensitivity.Love That White Smile's no sensitivity 3 step gentle non-abrasive foaming system, with less than 1% hydrogen peroxide and neutral PH, cleans deep beneath the surface of your teeth to remove stains and gently whiten teeth!
3. Coffee, red wine and dark colored sodas and drinks such as cranberry juice tend to discolor and stain your teeth over time. After drinking these beverages, it is a good idea to clean and brush right after. If you are On the Go, use our Love That White Smile cleaning Pen and Tooth Gloss to help remove stains and seal teeth from these beverages.
4. Blueberries, cherries and other highly pigmented foods tend to also discolor and stain your teeth over time. After eating these foods it is also a good idea to clean and brush right after. No where to brush? No problem with Love That White Smile's On the Go cleaning Pen and Tooth Gloss.
5. Should you choose to drink carbonated drinks and dark colored sodas do so with a straw! This will allow food dyes to bypass teeth altogether.
6. Don't smoke. Besides staining your teeth, smoking causes bad breath and increases the risk of gum disease and numerous types of cancer.
7. Stop biting your nails! If you have weakened enamel bad habits such as chewing nails or biting on pens can wear down the enamel on your teeth. Enamel is the reflective component of your teeth, creating a surface for light to shine through and bring sparkle to your smile.
8. Many foods act as natural detergents to clean teeth. Chewing foods like apples, carrots, strawberries and celery help to naturally maintain a healthier cleaner and whiter smile.
9. Chew sugarless gum, this helps clean the surfaces of your teeth by stimulating saliva in your mouth.
10. Drink lots of water! Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal or snack to make sure no food residue is sticking to your teeth.
This Site and third parties who place advertisements on this Site may collect and use information about your visits to this Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like to obtain more information about these advertising practices and to make choices about online behavioral advertising, please click here