Now that Thanksgiving is over, it’s time to turn our attention to the upcoming December holidays, and that means SHOPPING! Finding the perfect gift for a style and fashion obsessed friend isn’t as easy as one might think. If you decide to buy her clothes, she is likely to have a clear vision of what does and doesn’t work for her. So your best bet will be to give her high quality staple items that she’ll wear forever. Here’s my gift guide for finding the perfect foolproof, timeless items for your fashionista friends:
- A Good Cashmere Sweater – JCrew ($268)
- A Classic Blazer – Zara ($89.90)
- The Classic Trench – Coach ($498)
- The Perfect White T-Shirt – The Row ($260)
- The Basic Tank Top – The Row ($225)
- A Pair of Skinny Jeans – J Brand ($174)
- A Beautiful Pair of Pumps – Jimmy Choo ($695)
- The Ballerina Flat – Repetto ($265)
Even though these items are pricier than we might like them to be, remember that they are all high quality items. Think about how often your friend (or you!) will wear these pieces of clothing. These items will never go out of style and will last a lifetime for the fashionista.
Do you have any great gift ideas for your fashionista friends? Share them in the comments section!
Photo Source: Song of Style