To quote the timeless classic Love Actually, come holiday gift time, “I don’t want something I need. I want something I want—something pretty.” So to honor these words of wisdom, I thought I’d share with you my holiday wish list for 2012. Just because something you want is just pretty doesn’t mean it can’t be useful too! Here’s what I’m asking Santa for this year:
- A Clarisonic: It’s so luxurious and makes your face so clean!
- Ash Wedge Sneaker: Who doesn’t want a splash of “downtown cool girl” in their outfit?
- A tote bag: To lug around my laptop and all my makeup!
- Tom Ford Violet Blonde Perfume: I feel instantly sexy and beautiful every time I use the sample bottles at the cosmetics counter.
- A body mist: I love having a light, fresh scent to spray on my arms and legs. It’s a bit more subtle than perfume.
What’s on your holiday wish list this year? Let me know in the comments section!