Now that you’ve got the facial moisturizing down, it’s time to turn your attention to full body moisture. Just because we’re now covering up more with pants, sweaters, and coats doesn’t mean that we can skip the much-needed hydration for our legs and arms.
I think there’s something lovely and luxurious about slathering on a rich lotion in the colder months and putting on a chic fall ensemble or just your lounge clothes. Something about it says comfort, glamour, and beauty to me all at the same time.
The best time to put on body lotion is right after you’ve gotten out of the shower or bath. Don’t rub your skin with the towel, but instead pat your body dry. Your skin should be a little bit damp when you apply the lotion to ensure that your body can soak up all the water.
Here are some of my favorite lotions to slather on in the cold weather:
- Lubriderm Daily Moisture Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Body Lotion
- Eucerin Daily Replenishing Moisturizing Lotion
- Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter Maximum Moisture Cream
- Kiehl’s Imperial Body Balm
- Udderly Smooth Udder Cream
- Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter
- Cerave Moisturizing Lotion
Do you have any favorite body moisturizers? Tell me what they are in the comments section!