Eyebrows are such an important feature and just a slight change in brow shape can change your whole look. You can go from simple and sophisticated to sexy and glamorous with the arch of a brow. Check out my tutorial to see how I create three different looks, changing only the shape of my eyebrows and the part of my hair:
It’s so easy to change up your look with these little adjustments. If you want to complete the Audrey, the Angelina or the Natalie, here’s what you’ll need:
- Audrey’s look is all about the eyes. Pair full brows with defined eyes, using black liquid eyeliner draw a thick winged line along the eye.
- Go for flawless skin, using a foundation with good coverage and a matte finish.
- Top off the look with a natural flush to the cheeks. Dust a rose colored blush on the apples of the cheeks.
- Natalie’s look is simple and understated. Start with a tinted moisturizer or BB cream, anything with light coverage.
- Add some interest and play up the eyes with a bit of neutral eye shadow.
- Finish off this classic look with swipe of sheer lip gloss in a warm rose shade.
- Angelina’s look is all about those smoldering eyes. So load up on black volumizing mascara.
- Add even more definition to the eyes by smudging black eyeliner along the top and bottom lash lines.
- Angelina has very defined features. You can fake Angelina’s natural contours by using sculpting powder to highlight and contour the nose and cheekbones.
Do you ever change up your brow shape? Tell me which brow look fits your personality in the comment section below!