Can you believe school is starting again so soon?? Today, I wanted to share a video featuring some of my back to school favorites – from school supplies to beauty and style essentials, these tools will hopefully make back to school season a little less stressful for all of you! Check it out below:
Like I said in the video, I’m super excited to be launching my brand new book club, presented by Audible! I love Catching Fire – have any of you guys read it? You can sign up at Audible to get the free audiobook right now, so make sure to check it out.
I can’t wait to hear everyone’s ideas for what I should name my new book club. 3 winners will get adorable chicbud earphones! The contest is open worldwide, so all you have to do is subscribe to my channel, “like” the video and leave a comment on YouTube telling me waht you think my book club should be called. That’s it!
***UPDATED: I’ve picked my winners! Here they are below:
- Read ‘Em Up (@michellesetyadi00)
- Book Bunnies (@KarenBlehrighthere)
- The Reading Phanatics (@TheBellabina)
Congrats, guys! You will be receiving your chicbud earphones in the mail shortly
Oh, and make sure you pin the images below for reference!
- Spiral notebooks
- Pencils (I prefer mechanical ones
- Eraser rings (so cute!)
- Pencil pouch
- Cute key chains
- Bright nail polishes – L to R: Butter London in PIMMs, Zoya in Thandie and Butter London in CAKE-HOLE
- Body/Hand Wipes – Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Hand and Body Lotion Wipes
- Mascara – Maybelline Big Eyes Volum’ Express
- Cheek Stain – City Color Cheek Stain in Pink
- Powder – Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder
- Lip color – L to R: Bare Minerals MOXIE in Never Say Never, Maybelline Lip Gloss in Electric Shock and Maybelline Lipstick in Born With It
- Neutral eyeshadow – Bare Minerals READY Eyeshadow 8.0 in The Power Neutrals
- Hair spray – Big Sexy Hair Hairspray in Weather Proof
- Flats – Tieks by Gavrieli
- Sweater – Rimo Taupe Sweater
- Hairbands – Twistbands
- Scarves – Rimo Circle Scarf
What’s your favorite part of going back to school? Tell me in the comments!