Dressing for a date in cold weather always presents a bit of a style conundrum. You want to dress to impress while also feeling at ease and good in what you’re wearing. Going on a date is one of the best examples of a time when you shouldn’t sacrifice style for comfort. If you don’t feel comfortable and confident in what you’re wearing, that’ll translate in your body language and behavior. Remember, confidence is key. You want your date to give you the coat off their shoulders for the sentiment, not because you’re not wearing warm enough clothes and are shivering in the cold!
Come date time, I like to turn up the heat by pairing classic pieces like a nice coat and ankle booties with animal and fur accessories—and a touch of color! Here’s an outfit that would be perfect for any cold weather date you might have coming up:
- InDressMe Band Collar Single-Breasted Cream-Yellow Cape
- Dorothy Perkins Leopard Envelope Clutch
- Bank Faux Fur Ear Muffs
- Kendra Scott Onyx Teardrop & Hammered Cutout Circle Drop Earrings
- Topshop Sleeveless Zip Peplum Top
- ModCloth Hint of Mix-tery Scarf
- J Crew Wool-Angora Glittens
- Warehouse Pocket Jegging
- Corso Como Buckled Booties
What do you wear on a cold weather date? Post links to your outfits in the comments section for a chance to be featured as Member of the Moment!
Photo Source: Fashion Gone Rogue