I am so excited to announce a new blog series on MichellePhan.com: Product Review. If you’re looking for the pros and cons of a certain beauty or skincare product, then this is for you! I love experimenting and trying out new products and brands. Sometimes it feels like I’m always on the hunt for something different and exciting, so I want to share my discoveries with all of you, my wonderful subbies!
For the inaugural post, we’ll be looking at two different cleansing foam face washes. Foaming face washes are formulated to remove impurities, oil, and residual makeup. If you’re looking for something to achieve a truly deep clean (aren’t we all?!), then a face wash formulated to foam might be for you. Before you go out to make any purchases, here are a few reviews to point you in the right direction:
3 Lab Perfect Cleansing Foam – $50
- It’s great for all skin types and works well as a morning cleanser
- The face wash has exfoliating beads that contain Vitamin E
- It smells good
- This product lathers up to a true foam, leaving the face feeling very clean and soft
- It’s a bit pricy at $50
- The cap got a little loose after a couple of uses, so the packaging could be better constructed
Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam – $10-$20
- This product reduce pore size and number of blackheads
- It smells great
- A small amount of product goes a long way
- The product’s website is a bit confusing, as there is no site or store when trying to purchase from the U.S. The only option is the global site, but there are several websites for Asian countries
- The packaging is in Korean only, so the ingredients are not easily identifiable unless you speak the language
Which kind of skincare or beauty products do you want me to review next time? Let me know in the comments section!