Dark circles, undereye bags, and puffiness are common beauty woes—and not just of the sleep deprived. Sometimes even when you are well rested and sufficiently hydrated, you need a little extra help to look bright-eyed and beautiful. I noticed a few people in the Forum looking for products to reduce dark circles, so I thought I would do my next product review on Murad’s Eye Lift Perfector.
This product is designed to perfect skin tone and minimize dark circles by lifting, hydrating, and de-puffing the undereye area. It claims to increase skin’s firmness by 50% within 15 minutes and reduce dark circles with continued use. It is also slightly tinted, so it’s kind of like a 2-in-1 skincare makeup hybrid. Before you buy, let me breakdown the product’s pros and cons for you.
Murad Eye Lift Perfector – $35
- Easy to use
- Brightens the skin and gives it a healthy glow
- Works well as an undereye primer prior to concealer
- Claims to lift bags within 15 minutes, I did see a little difference and an improvement over time
- Only effective for those with light undereye circles to reduce
- The slight tint may be too light for those with darker complexions I think this product is a good choice if you have slight undereye bags or dark circles. But it may not be the fix you’re looking for if your concerns are more serious.
What’s your number one skincare concern? Let me know in the comments and I’ll do my best to address it in future posts!
Photo Source: The Makeup Files