The spring runways always produce a number of new beauty trends. But the one that seemed to spring up everywhere was a bright matte lip. I’m so ready to bring a little color back into my life, so I love this look! And one of the great things about this trend is that it looks best when the rest of the makeup is kept very natural. It’s such an easy trend to wear, check it out!
These colors are bold, but when paired with a fresh face they are totally wearable. And matte lipsticks tend to be the longest wearing formulas. So if you like your lip color to last all day, matte could be the perfect option for you. Get the matte look with the help of these beautifully bright lip colors:
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil – Yu
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics – Nylon
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick – Carthage
- Gorgeous Cosmetics Lipstick – Bloom
- Bite High Pigment Matte Pencil – Zinfandel
- Lancome Rouge in Love Tonight is My Night Lipstick – Sequence of Love
Will you try this trend? Let me know in the comments section!