Traveling is a tricky business because you want to master the art of being comfortable, versatile, and stylish. Not only are trains, planes, and buses chilly, but often times we’re traveling from one kind of climate to another. Bottom line is that it’s not easy to dress for travel!
The best advice I can give you is to dress in layers. That way you can add or remove articles of clothing depending on how hot or cold you get. I suggest wearing three layers of tops. You’ll also want to wear shoes that are easy to take on and off. I won’t tell you not to wear heels because sometimes it’s nice to look chic at the airport! Depending on the travel restrictions, I always like to have a big bag with lots of compartments. That way I can store all the little random things I’ll need for the trip and wherever I’m going.
Here’s my guide for traveling in style going to and from each different climate:
1. Mango Cotton Tank-Top
2. J.Crew Vintage Cotton V-Neck Tee
3. Uniqlo Women’s Cashmere V Neck Sweater
4. Madewell Paintbrush Pleat Mini
5. Wolford Winter Soft Logic Tights
6. Zara Bucket Bag With Zips
7. Steve Madden Capitoll Booties
1. Loft Lattice Stitch Popover Scarf
2. Old Navy Vintage-Style V-Neck Tee
3. H&M Turtleneck
4. Etsy Soft Leather Duffle Bag
5. Topshop Moto Indigo Kristen High Waist Jeans
6. Steven by Steve Madden Inspirre
What’s your go-to travel outfit? Let me know in the comments section!
P.S. Stay tuned for my skincare travel tips